Well, it has been many days since I updated my portfolio. June has been a very active month thus far and current political turmoil is giving umpteen opportunities to add positions or increase existing investments in stocks that are fundamentally strong. Moreover, the dividends announced as part of Q1’16 results have started trickling in which helps to swell the overall investment kitty.
This month, we did a bit of a churn in the portfolio. I booked some profits in existing counters and added new stocks or fortified existing stocks. Some notable changes are captured below:
- Exited L & T, DHFL, Gulshan Polyols
- Added positions in Tata Motors – DVR (mainly serviced through dividends), Bharat Forge and Sintex
- Increased existing positions in INFY, Aurobindo Pharma and Torrent Pharma
- Exited Sasken, Reliance Defence
- Increased existing positions in Ambika Cotton
The updated portfolio has been color coded to reflect the same: Yellow for increase in existing stocks and Green for new additions.
Comments/Suggestions/Feedback most welcome…